Connecting industrious people to innovative benefits
- Employment Brand Strategy
- Open Enrollment Campaign
- Campaign Collateral
- Field Operations Training Materials
- Email Campaign
- Internal Social Media Campaign
- Original Team Member Photography
As of 2021, At Home is a home decor superstore that operates 225 stores in 40 states. At Home’s motto, “Biggest selection. Best prices. Every day,” reflects the variety of 50,000 everyday low-priced products housed within the average-sized store of 110,000 square feet. Anyone can find something they love At Home, no matter their style, room, or budget.
Despite all of this, At Home struggled to get its Team Members to sign up for benefits.
According to an employee satisfaction survey conducted by Willis Towers Watson, 78% of employees said they are more likely to stay with their employer for their benefits program. MindHandle’s goal is to articulate to Team Members that working at At Home is so much more than a job and the benefits they receive are much more than just standard perks.
- Over 40% of workers said their company loyalty would increase if their benefit options were customized to meet their individual needs
- 51% of employers say that using benefits to retain employees will become even more important in the next 3 to 5 years
- The cost of replacing an employee can range from 50% to 400% of their annual salary
Team Members need to understand how At Home's benefits work and how they could profit from them. To solve this, MindHandle designed postcards, facilitator guides, and emails to communicate these perks.
Before MindHandle, the enrollment process created a dry and inaccurate representation of the At Home culture. Now, Team Members are introduced to the At Home benefits in a fun, heartwarming way that reminds them why they chose to work At Home in the first place.
- Help Team Members understand the available benefits
- Empower Team Members to make the right benefits choices
- Increase enrollment in benefits programs
- Promote how working at At Home is so much more than a job
MindHandle designed a campaign to articulate to Team Members that working at At Home is much more than a job... It means you are the heart and soul of the company. Bearing this in mind, suddenly, the benefits became much more than just standard perks.
THE AT HOME CAMPAIGN INCLUDED:
To inform Team Members of the benefits campaign and encourage them to take action and enroll via a fun, stand-out graphic.
To supply Team Members with a tool for how to get the most out of the benefits program. Understanding how our wellness program works and knowing the differences between medical plans can help Team Members make decisions that allow them to get the best value for their investment.
The guide includes part-time and full-time personas and recommends medical and prescription plan options that might be most suitable for different Team Members' needs.
Emails from the At Home team
To build-up to the open benefits enrollment and communicate seasonal reminders
To notify Team Members of the campaign and promote enrollment in benefits